Easter Holiday Programmes 2013
Click below to see individual programmes.
Terms & Conditions
Holiday Reward Card
- Holiday Reward Card is run by Borders Sport and Leisure Trust, Unit 6 Tweedmill Business Park, Dunsdale Road, Selkirk TD7 5DZ
- Holiday Reward Card only applies to activities contained within the Borders Sport & Leisure Trust Holiday Programmes.
- Holiday Reward Card pertains solely to the Easter Holiday period 28th March – 14th April.
- 1 circle on reward card will be signed off/stamped per hour of activity attended.
- 9am -5pm Activity Camps at Gytes Leisure Centre, Galashiels Swimming Pool, and Teviotdale Leisure Centre will count for a maximum of 3 hours of activity.
- Holiday Reward Cards must be completed in full and returned to a BSLT facility or the child's school by Friday 19th April. Borders Sport & Leisure Trust reserve the right to exclude any reward card received after this date.
- 5 goodie bags will be awarded per leaflet area in each award category (silver, gold, and platinum).
- Certificates will be awarded in all categories (bronze, silver, gold, platinum)
- No part of the goodie bag is exchangeable for cash or any alternative
- In the event of any dispute, following all reasonable reference checks, Borders Sport and Leisure Trust's decision will be final